my kaplan diagnostic score:

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by jdmsamurai, Mar 28, 2007.

1. jdmsamurai

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    just received my diagnostic scores and im pretty happy with the "beginning results"

AA: 18
    TS: 17
    Biology: 19
    G-Chem: 17
    O-Chem: 14
    RC: 22
    QR: 14

The only thing I studied for was bio and some g-chem. All of ochem was based off memory of my courses i took. I think taking the RC on a paper test is easier on the computer. Now let's see those score improve into the twenties.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. toothfairy85

toothfairy85 Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I actually think you will find that the reading comprehension will be easier on computer from the standpoint you're not having to waste time flipping pages back and forth to read the question and read the passage. On the computer, the passage is on the same page as the question and you can scroll through it. Those are good scores to start with too... good luck with your studying!

4. jdmsamurai

2+ Year Member

Dental Student

i was underlying keywords after i scan the questions while i was reading...lol....cant do that on computer can you? and thanks man :)

5. toothfairy85

toothfairy85 Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    No... you can't underline on the computer... but you do have scratch paper to take down notes. (ie: paragraph #1... insert word here). It may seem hard to do at first, but when you start taking more practice tests and managing your time it will come easier. TopScore Pro is a good tool to use when studying. The RC for TopScore was pretty easy from what I remember, but being able to see the way the test will be set up when you take the real thing helps tremendously. http://www.scholarware.com/products-dat.htm