My Loma Linda chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My undergraduae is approx a 3.0, and my graduate gpa is aprox 3.256, which doe not include this class from spring and the two I will take in the summer ( i know I will get a's they are take home classes). Is this competive for loma linda, do I have a chnace in heck of getting in?

Members don't see this ad.

premedman said:
My undergraduae is approx a 3.0, and my graduate gpa is aprox 3.256, which doe not include this class from spring and the two I will take in the summer ( i know I will get a's they are take home classes). Is this competive for loma linda, do I have a chnace in heck of getting in?

I'm a little confused, it says you want to be a dentist next to your icon, but your posting about Loma Linda on the postbac forum. I don't know if Loma Linda has a postbac for dental or even medical school for that matter. In fact, I don't know if it has a dental school either. If you are asking about Loma Linda medical school, I do know alot of people who matriculated there with sub-par scores...either a lower GPA or a lower MCAT, however, all of them were 7th day adventists and I think they had great letters of recommendations from their church leaders. BTW, nice SN!

premed said:
I'm a little confused, it says you want to be a dentist next to your icon, but your posting about Loma Linda on the postbac forum. I don't know if Loma Linda has a postbac for dental or even medical school for that matter. In fact, I don't know if it has a dental school either. If you are asking about Loma Linda medical school, I do know alot of people who matriculated there with sub-par scores...either a lower GPA or a lower MCAT, however, all of them were 7th day adventists and I think they had great letters of recommendations from their church leaders. BTW, nice SN!
The SN is confusing, but Premedman is going for dentistry. Loma Linda has a one-year biomedical sciences certificate (1,2) program as well as a dental school.

Phil Anthropist said:
The SN is confusing, but Premedman is going for dentistry. Loma Linda has a one-year biomedical sciences certificate (1,2) program as well as a dental school.

Cool...I didn't know that. :)