My loma linda chances?

Started by premedman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First off, I realize that this should be in the post bac area, but it seems most people there are for med school. Anways, i was wondering what anyone out there thought of my chances of getting into the Loma Linda biomedical post bac certificate progarm. I have approx a 3.0 as an undergrad, and a 3.256 as a graduate. I got an A this spring, which will take me to a 3.3, but I did not get my grade officially yet. I have an 18 on the Dat, AA. I would really appreciate any info you could give me, I really want to get into this progarm!

Thanks,
Jarrad matto
 
I think you will get in. I go to LLU and I am in the MPH program. You seem like a good applicant.
Tell me what happens
 
premedman said:
First off, I realize that this should be in the post bac area, but it seems most people there are for med school. Anways, i was wondering what anyone out there thought of my chances of getting into the Loma Linda biomedical post bac certificate progarm. I have approx a 3.0 as an undergrad, and a 3.256 as a graduate. I got an A this spring, which will take me to a 3.3, but I did not get my grade officially yet. I have an 18 on the Dat, AA. I would really appreciate any info you could give me, I really want to get into this progarm!

Thanks,
Jarrad matto

I can't tell you whether you will make it in or not, but I can tell you that you failed to include the most important credential for LLU... are you SDA? If you are, I would say you are a shoe-in. If not, not so much.