My loma linda chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
First off, I realize that this should be in the post bac area, but it seems most people there are for med school. Anways, i was wondering what anyone out there thought of my chances of getting into the Loma Linda biomedical post bac certificate progarm. I have approx a 3.0 as an undergrad, and a 3.256 as a graduate. I got an A this spring, which will take me to a 3.3, but I did not get my grade officially yet. I have an 18 on the Dat, AA. I would really appreciate any info you could give me, I really want to get into this progarm!

Thanks,
Jarrad matto

Members don't see this ad.

I think you will get in. I go to LLU and I am in the MPH program. You seem like a good applicant.
Tell me what happens

premedman said:
First off, I realize that this should be in the post bac area, but it seems most people there are for med school. Anways, i was wondering what anyone out there thought of my chances of getting into the Loma Linda biomedical post bac certificate progarm. I have approx a 3.0 as an undergrad, and a 3.256 as a graduate. I got an A this spring, which will take me to a 3.3, but I did not get my grade officially yet. I have an 18 on the Dat, AA. I would really appreciate any info you could give me, I really want to get into this progarm!

Thanks,
Jarrad matto

I can't tell you whether you will make it in or not, but I can tell you that you failed to include the most important credential for LLU... are you SDA? If you are, I would say you are a shoe-in. If not, not so much.