My Lors hurt me so much

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neuronwangyu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I though my Lor writers love me so much that they wrote the letter 2000 years ago. It turned out that they just sent it last weekend! Another one is still drafting the letter and he has been drafting for 3 weeks!

Anyway, I submitted my application online but I think I am totally screwed up this year.

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like you are screwed up, but not because of LOR...
you will still get interviews if you app is good.
The LORS will need to be in by the time you show up for an interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry. The interview season is far from over for you. You can definitly get interviews without all of your letters in. The most important date is Nov 1 (the time your deans letter comes out.) As long as they are for sure in by this date. I would call periodically to check on the status and stay on top of the letter writers because they get busy and forget. I even asked my LOR writers if it would be ok if I called and reminded them, and they wanted me to. Best of luck to you on the interview trail.

I have no LORs in and I haven't submitted my personal statement.

I already have 5 interviews.

Don't worry too much.

I have no LORs in and I haven't submitted my personal statement.

I already have 5 interviews.

Don't worry too much.

WTF! I have 4 letters in, everything completed and submitted on 9/8, and killer #s, and I only have 2 interviews. You bastard!

:D

WTF! I have 4 letters in, everything completed and submitted on 9/8, and killer #s, and I only have 2 interviews. You bastard!

:D

You'll be fine. I am sure you will end up going where you want to go. I just applied to an excessive amount of places.