Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So...
I'm very interested in both theoretical mathematics AND medicine. If I were to go the MSTP route, I would definitely do something to mix real analysis/topology and modern neuroscience research. So, I was wondering if this is something viable? And, if it currently isn't, can I MAKE IT VIABLE?
I know this then might make all of my research incomprehensible by all the other neuroscience researchers, because I know they're not going to have the grasp in higher maths (stochastic theoretical proof based topology processes) necessary to understand my research. So, I guess only mathematicians and other theoretical biologists* would be able to chip in.
*a VERY select few of elite theoretical biologists
I'm very interested in both theoretical mathematics AND medicine. If I were to go the MSTP route, I would definitely do something to mix real analysis/topology and modern neuroscience research. So, I was wondering if this is something viable? And, if it currently isn't, can I MAKE IT VIABLE?
I know this then might make all of my research incomprehensible by all the other neuroscience researchers, because I know they're not going to have the grasp in higher maths (stochastic theoretical proof based topology processes) necessary to understand my research. So, I guess only mathematicians and other theoretical biologists* would be able to chip in.
*a VERY select few of elite theoretical biologists