my optometrist was a pretty good role model

Started by RLK
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RLK

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I shadowed my optometrist, he treated each of his patients like they were old friends. Not one of them said one mean thing to him. I don't think they would have felt right if they did. I wonder if the gift of gab can be learned to some extent. I could use some good bs-ing lessons.
 
don't have to bs.. just be friendly 🙂 Patients appreciate docs who actually spend more than five minutes in the room with them 😉