My paper one GENETIC ENGINEERING final draft

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FastLane051

Avid Pre-Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I finished it and it turned out nice..got an A. I love the topic though.
Warning! its 8 pages on Word but tell me what you think!

DELETE

Members don't see this ad.

So I finished it and it turned out nice..got an A. I love the topic though.
Warning! its 8 pages on Word but tell me what you think! I will do so.

deleted per request.

I stoped reading after the last bolded portion. Your citations are wrong, you don't state what your topic is about in the introduction, you don't use citations to show proof of statements, and contains a lot of fluff. I doubt your professor read the paper.

Just on what I read, I would give you a B/C because of the reasons I stated above.
Hmm well how do I take this off the internet, you said I should be careful so I will. I already sent this to the chief editor of GEN. And im sure this is proof i did not copy, if someone was low enough to publish this as their own i have proof i did it because my teacher has a copy with the due date. And I posted before they published, but how do i remove this?

Thanks for the help though! Yeah my teacher said I did have some citations wrong but I will fix this.
He also said I started off too broad but this was meant for an audience uneducated; however, i see your point on not introducing genetic engineering. What would you say the fluff was?
I wasnt trying to add fluff in their because it was already over. Hmm Ill read through it and do some editing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm well how do I take this off the internet, you said I should be careful so I will. I already sent this to the chief editor of GEN. And im sure this is proof i did not copy, if someone was low enough to publish this as their own i have proof i did it because my teacher has a copy with the due date. And I posted before they published, but how do i remove this?

Thanks for the help though! Yeah my teacher said I did have some citations wrong but I will fix this.
He also said I started off too broad but this was meant for an audience uneducated; however, i see your point on not introducing genetic engineering. What would you say the fluff was?
I wasnt trying to add fluff in their because it was already over. Hmm Ill read through it and do some editing.

All you need to do is ask a moderator to remove your thread. They are likely to do this when requested by the person that starts a thread. Feel free to pm if you need any person to look over the paper. I do this type of editing for my full-time job.

I'm afraid you may find publishing such an article in a journal like Genetics is more difficult than you might imagine.