My pharmacist career plan.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CanisMajoris

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've done a bit of thinking and planning. Right now I received a scholarship from a nearby community college, I'm going for a degree in chemistry / pre reqs for Samford & Auburn. As soon as I am finished with the prereqs I'm going to apply to both and see what happens. If for some reason I don't get in, then I'm going to finish the chemistry degree and finally reapply. When I do get accepted into Pharmacy school. I'm currently employeed with a grocery store that will reimburst my tuition at the pharmacy school and then offer a 3 year contract after that.


Ideas, suggests or comments are always welcomed. =]


I've also heard some whispers of new pharmacy schools opening in Tennessee, anyone got any news on this as well?

~CanisMajoris
 
So I've done a bit of thinking and planning. Right now I received a scholarship from a nearby community college, I'm going for a degree in chemistry / pre reqs for Samford & Auburn. As soon as I am finished with the prereqs I'm going to apply to both and see what happens. If for some reason I don't get in, then I'm going to finish the chemistry degree and finally reapply. When I do get accepted into Pharmacy school. I'm currently employeed with a grocery store that will reimburst my tuition at the pharmacy school and then offer a 3 year contract after that.


Ideas, suggests or comments are always welcomed. =]


I've also heard some whispers of new pharmacy schools opening in Tennessee, anyone got any news on this as well?

~CanisMajoris
That's pretty much what everyone does, and they only reimburse some of your tuition (2k?) not all of it.

seems good so far though.👍
 
Yeah I am probably going to have to get some loans.... But I'm extremely excited, not for debt but school. lol

The reimbursement will pay 2,500 per semester.