My Pharmacy Blog (Australian)

Started by P'??sT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

P'??sT

Student Pharmacist
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just started my blog not long ago.

I'm in Australia and studying pharmacy as well as practicing (training) part time.

Thought there might be interest from other students to see how it contrasts from the States, or elsewhere.

http://ozpharmacist.blogspot.com/

Feel free to comment at the site. Hopefully, I'll keep it updated as much as I can.
 
Just started my blog not long ago.

I'm in Australia and studying pharmacy as well as practicing (training) part time.

Thought there might be interest from other students to see how it contrasts from the States, or elsewhere.

http://ozpharmacist.blogspot.com/

Feel free to comment at the site. Hopefully, I'll keep it updated as much as I can.

hi!
do you happen to know if the pharmacy you are working in hire people from abroad?

i have absolutely no problem living in small towns or being relocated.

thank you so much in advance.
 
Just started my blog not long ago.

I'm in Australia and studying pharmacy as well as practicing (training) part time.

Thought there might be interest from other students to see how it contrasts from the States, or elsewhere.

http://ozpharmacist.blogspot.com/

Feel free to comment at the site. Hopefully, I'll keep it updated as much as I can.

omg mate,

I am a 4th yr student at VCP. What school do you go to?

And do you think AU pharmacists have it worse than US pharmacists?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad