My prayers are with those in AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Angel_Eyes

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already posted a similar thread in the allopathic forum but I felt it necessary to post here also.

A nursing student at the U of Arizona went on a shooting rampage at the nursing school in tucson today, killing three people and then himself.

Thankfully, God was watching over a dear friend of mine who did not attend class today. My prayers are with those who were not so lucky and devestated by this tragedy. I posted this thread so that more people are made aware of this tragic incident and may provide/ receive support from the people on this website.

Again, my prayers go out to those affected by this horrible occurance.
God Bless