My school is scr**ing me over!

Started by drbon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drbon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all, just an anxiety filled question/venting session.....
my school hasn't released my peds clerkship grade onto my transcript yet (they claim all the evaluations aren't in and therefore they don't have it, meanwhile I completed the rotation like 12 weeks ago). I already submitted my ERAS app and I have everything else in, like LORs, etc. All my other 3rd year grades were A's (my school does letters instead of pass, honors) and I have a decent, not stellar, Step I score. Will programs still invite me to interview without my grade?? I have a feeling it won't be on my transcript until at least October.....arghhhh
 
hey all, just an anxiety filled question/venting session.....
my school hasn't released my peds clerkship grade onto my transcript yet (they claim all the evaluations aren't in and therefore they don't have it, meanwhile I completed the rotation like 12 weeks ago). I already submitted my ERAS app and I have everything else in, like LORs, etc. All my other 3rd year grades were A's (my school does letters instead of pass, honors) and I have a decent, not stellar, Step I score. Will programs still invite me to interview without my grade?? I have a feeling it won't be on my transcript until at least October.....arghhhh

No worries. My school doesn't submit our transcripts until October anyhow. You'll be fine.
 
Dean's Letters can not go out until November 1 and that is where you grades will be official. So don't worry about it.
Talking to a Residency Director, you can put your grades on your ERAS but it isnt official and it better be correct because if you put better grades then end up on your dean's letter it looks very bad.