My school made an error on my MSPE

Started by Want2Bdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Want2Bdoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In my MSPE opening paragraph I submitted last September to my school I indicated that I was gearing my 3rd & 4th year clearkships towards "physiatry". We recently were given the official copy of what was submitted to ERAS and someone changed this to "psychiatry"! I never got an opportunity to catch this mistake & now I'm wondering if this is one reason why I received such few interview spots. Any suggestions on what to do about this? A friend suggested asking our Dean to contact the programs I applied to.
 
In my MSPE opening paragraph I submitted last September to my school I indicated that I was gearing my 3rd & 4th year clearkships towards "physiatry". We recently were given the official copy of what was submitted to ERAS and someone changed this to "psychiatry"! I never got an opportunity to catch this mistake & now I'm wondering if this is one reason why I received such few interview spots. Any suggestions on what to do about this? A friend suggested asking our Dean to contact the programs I applied to.


:wow: Contact the Dean ASAP about the mistake!