Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My next step will be to go to their supervisor with written complaints. I've been a workplace supervisor, and I know that with their disregard for service that's the next prudent and necessary step.
However, can anyone here give me any idea what student loans will amount to given certain variables?
I have a bachelor's degree, am returning full-time to take select courses needed for premed plus a couple of others to push me up to the full-time mark (12 sem. hrs). There's no formal post-bacc. It's just me taking whatever I want. There's not even an advisor for me other than someone to enter my select courses into the computer. I never received financial aid the first time I was in college. When I filled out my FAFSA it said my EFC was something between 6-7,000. I used my 2008 tax return to fill this out and did so about two months before I got my 2009 paperwork. Fortunately for me, I got paid less in 2008 than 2007 and 2009.
I'd like to know the maximum amount of all of it combined I can qualify for and go from there since I quit a full-time job to relocate and deal with this crap.
However, can anyone here give me any idea what student loans will amount to given certain variables?
I have a bachelor's degree, am returning full-time to take select courses needed for premed plus a couple of others to push me up to the full-time mark (12 sem. hrs). There's no formal post-bacc. It's just me taking whatever I want. There's not even an advisor for me other than someone to enter my select courses into the computer. I never received financial aid the first time I was in college. When I filled out my FAFSA it said my EFC was something between 6-7,000. I used my 2008 tax return to fill this out and did so about two months before I got my 2009 paperwork. Fortunately for me, I got paid less in 2008 than 2007 and 2009.
I'd like to know the maximum amount of all of it combined I can qualify for and go from there since I quit a full-time job to relocate and deal with this crap.