1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

My USMLE Score Got Posted today! Is it in my mailbox then?

Discussion in 'Step I' started by CuriousDoc, Jul 11, 2002.

1. CuriousDoc

CuriousDoc Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey All,

I'm soooo nervous! The USMLE website thingy said that my score report was posted yesterday. Does that mean that I should recieve my score report in the mail today? Is it already in the mail! I'm soo anxious!

Let me tell ya that I'm so glad the forum is back up! I seemed so lost without it!

:clap:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. southerndoc

southerndoc life is good
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I think that's when your score was reported to the school. It's my impression that the school receives your score 1-2 weeks before you will receive your score in the mail.

Will the school tell you what you made? My school has offered to do that once our scores have been posted.

4. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Membership Revoked
    Removed

What website had your "score posted"?

5. southerndoc

southerndoc life is good
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
  6. mary

mary Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You might want to ask your Student Affairs office if they can give you your score- mine paged me yesterday and told me my score over the phone. Thank God that is over! Good luck!
    mary

7. southerndoc

southerndoc life is good

Attending Physician
    My score took 3 days after being posted as "reported" on the NBME website. Posted on a Wednesday, received the score on Saturday (got it by phone on Thursday though - no worries going to the mailbox).

8. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Membership Revoked
    Removed

My score was posted this wednesday, so I guess I will be getting it around Saturday. If any of you want to send any excess luck you might have sitting around my way, I would appreciate it because I am starting to get really nervous about my score. I will not be responding to any pages from student affairs for the next week because that's usually how they contact people to tell them that they have failed over here.