My USMLE Score Got Posted today! Is it in my mailbox then?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CuriousDoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm soooo nervous! The USMLE website thingy said that my score report was posted yesterday. Does that mean that I should recieve my score report in the mail today? Is it already in the mail! I'm soo anxious!

Let me tell ya that I'm so glad the forum is back up! I seemed so lost without it!

:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

I think that's when your score was reported to the school. It's my impression that the school receives your score 1-2 weeks before you will receive your score in the mail.

Will the school tell you what you made? My school has offered to do that once our scores have been posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
You might want to ask your Student Affairs office if they can give you your score- mine paged me yesterday and told me my score over the phone. Thank God that is over! Good luck!
mary

My score was posted this wednesday, so I guess I will be getting it around Saturday. If any of you want to send any excess luck you might have sitting around my way, I would appreciate it because I am starting to get really nervous about my score. I will not be responding to any pages from student affairs for the next week because that's usually how they contact people to tell them that they have failed over here.