Myocardial Infarction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ManUtdForever

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anybody explain to me ECG in myocardial infarction ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any books that you recommend? i read some but i dont understand it...

"the only ekg book you'll ever need" is a good one for med students

For a quick, easy-to-understand primer I recommend "Rapid Interpretation of EKG's" by Dale Dubin.

Last edited:
For a quick, easy-to-understand primer I recommend "Rapid Interpretation of EKG's" by Dale Dubin.
Terrible book.

For an intro to EKGs, pick up "12 Lead ECG: The Art of Interpretation" by Garcia and Holtz. Read it twice (once during cards 2nd year, and then again before your medicine or EM rotation).

Then to really understand ECGs, subscribe and read through Dr. Smith's ECG Blog.

Any books that you recommend? i read some but i dont understand it...

Dubin's is good for the basics imo. Then Chou's Electrocardiography has two good chapters on ischemia and MI ekg patterns.

I second the Dubin book. You can tell the guy is ultra-pretentious and his douchebaggery reeks throughout the entire book, but it's damned good for learning how to interpret an EKG at the med student level.

Terrible book.

For an intro to EKGs, pick up "12 Lead ECG: The Art of Interpretation" by Garcia and Holtz. Read it twice (once during cards 2nd year, and then again before your medicine or EM rotation).

Then to really understand ECGs, subscribe and read through Dr. Smith's ECG Blog.

wrong
Dubins has been a best selling book for 30-40 years and sets the standard to learn EKGs.