Myspace

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babieblueazn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just out of curiosity who on this forum uses myspace?

Members don't see this ad.

hahaha, yeah, i've joined the bandwagon. I have myspace, friendster, AND thefacebook. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on Myspace and Facebook.

I'm on MySpace and facebook too. :p

I hardly have time for my SDN addiction, let alone other websites :D

well i first had xanga site and i shut that down...i created myspace later on and just recently, i shut that site down as well...there was nothing to write about for me.

ugh I'm on all of the above plus livejournal...

FutureRxGal said:
I have LiveJournal, too. And Friendster. And Facebook. :oops:

i bet none of you have AOL JOURNALS!! :clap:

crown me as the king of dorks.

did you guys notice the new neat feature on thefacebook? we can now upload albums and tag our pictures!

babieblueazn said:
did you guys notice the new neat feature on thefacebook? we can now upload albums and tag our pictures!
em vietnam ha?

myspace and live journal.

I know that we all really like our "Pre-Pharmacy/Pharmacy" forum and people here but this topic really doesn't have anything to do with Getting into pharmacy school or being a pharmacist or working in the field at all...

Our wonderful mods are currently trying to improve the quality of our discussion and threads here at SDN and this particular thread, while I understand the rationale behind it, belongs in the Lounge.

Hopefully we can all do our part to help them out as I know it is time consuming and occasionally a very difficult job.