-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Myspace
Started by babieblueazn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
what is ur myspace?babieblueazn said:just of out of curiosity who on this forum uses myspace?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on Myspace and Facebook.
well i first had xanga site and i shut that down...i created myspace later on and just recently, i shut that site down as well...there was nothing to write about for me.
I do.
njac said:ugh I'm on all of the above plus livejournal...
I have LiveJournal, too. And Friendster. And Facebook. 😳
FutureRxGal said:I have LiveJournal, too. And Friendster. And Facebook. 😳
i bet none of you have AOL JOURNALS!!

crown me as the king of dorks.
did you guys notice the new neat feature on thefacebook? we can now upload albums and tag our pictures!
em vietnam ha?babieblueazn said:did you guys notice the new neat feature on thefacebook? we can now upload albums and tag our pictures!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on myspace and the facebook!
Feel free to add me!
http://wiu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=30400842
http://www.myspace.com/sarahjth
Feel free to add me!
http://wiu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=30400842
http://www.myspace.com/sarahjth
[
Last edited:
I know that we all really like our "Pre-Pharmacy/Pharmacy" forum and people here but this topic really doesn't have anything to do with Getting into pharmacy school or being a pharmacist or working in the field at all...
Our wonderful mods are currently trying to improve the quality of our discussion and threads here at SDN and this particular thread, while I understand the rationale behind it, belongs in the Lounge.
Hopefully we can all do our part to help them out as I know it is time consuming and occasionally a very difficult job.
Our wonderful mods are currently trying to improve the quality of our discussion and threads here at SDN and this particular thread, while I understand the rationale behind it, belongs in the Lounge.
Hopefully we can all do our part to help them out as I know it is time consuming and occasionally a very difficult job.
