NABP trick

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flavia28

Pharmacist
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, does the trick to figure out your Naplex and MPJE score still work on the NABP website since they changed the scoring system to Pass and Fail? I am reffering to finding out your actual score using the inspect element method. Do you see pass and/or fail there now?

Members don't see this ad.

seem to be working but only for certain scores. Just saw my latest MPJE but not other scores.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for your reply. How many days after you took the MPJE did it show up? Does it pass or fail or given an actual number like last year? My state does not post scores online so I just wanted to know if I could find out if I passed using the trick.

Thank you for your reply. How many days after you took the MPJE did it show up? Does it pass or fail or given an actual number like last year? My state does not post scores online so I just wanted to know if I could find out if I passed using the trick.

One week. without the trick you will only see pass or fail. I did it right on the day my result got posted. I think you probably will have to try to do it several times to see your actual scores.. I think it's a nationwide thing now that they will only post pass or fail.

I think especially in the case of someone failing, not knowing how "close" you are making it hard to know how to better prepare for the retake.

Of note anyone taking or done with SC MPJE? Can you give me any tips? That's my next state to try to get licensed in.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
One week. without the trick you will only see pass or fail. I did it right on the day my result got posted. I think you probably will have to try to do it several times to see your actual scores.. I think it's a nationwide thing now that they will only post pass or fail.

I think especially in the case of someone failing, not knowing how "close" you are making it hard to know how to better prepare for the retake.

Of note anyone taking or done with SC MPJE? Can you give me any tips? That's my next state to try to get licensed in.
Thank you so much! I will check it on NABP in a week. Does your state officially post scores online on NABP or is it one of those few states, i.e. Illinois that refuses to post scores online and you have to call the board gazillion times to figure out what's going on with your app.

I don't think calling the board is gonna do anything. If anything after a week without results, I'll call nabp.
I think it's the way it is for every state now to not know your score, not just Illinois. Only pass or fail.

I did the NABP trick that you all keep mentioning and it worked. Just make sure to right click one more time in order to expand all the tabs and make the CTL F part a little more simpler

Last edited: