Name of class doesn't fit into AADSAS

Started by WheatLom
Tags Tags
course title
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WheatLom

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My
College Physics I Mechanics, Heat, and Sound class doesn't fit into the course title

Should I fill it out as much as possible? it stops at S of sound
 
My
College Physics I Mechanics, Heat, and Sound class doesn't fit into the course title

Should I fill it out as much as possible? it stops at S of sound

Yes. I had this same problem and opened a ticket with AADSAS. Fill out as much as possible and you will not have a problem with verification.