Nanotechnology to Med School

Started by bnessa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bnessa

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All!
I graduated with a bachelors in Biomedical and Physical Sciences in Fall 2019.
Currently pursuing a master's in Nanotechnology.

I am applying for medical school this cycle (2020-2021).

I was wondering if anyone else took the road less traveled, by pursuing a master's and not applying straight away?
 
Hi All!
I graduated with a bachelors in Biomedical and Physical Sciences in Fall 2019.
Currently pursuing a master's in Nanotechnology.

I am applying for medical school this cycle (2020-2021).

I was wondering if anyone else took the road less traveled, by pursuing a master's and not applying straight away?
Please don't invent grey goo.