NAPLEX and CPJE Identification

Started by n00brx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

n00brx

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

First off I did do a search on this topic and what I found was not concrete, just wanted to get some reassurance. It is ok to use a passport and SS Card as the 2 forms of ID for BOTH the Naplex and the CPJE? When the board of pharmacy asks to submit documents they state to submit a driver's license and a SS card copy to update your name. I called them and they said it's ok to submit a passport if the testing sites will allow a passport as ID. I figured the board of pharmacy would know if it was acceptable but I guess not.

Anyone here took the test with using passport and SS card as ID or know if you can?

Much appreciated, thanks.