Naplex and Jobs

Started by Jenny2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jenny2007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got ATT yesterday and scheduled NAPLEX/MPJE on the very last week of JULY. Currently, I have no job which makes me super worried. everytime I contact to recruiters of companies, I was told to contact them once I'm licensed. Since Im taking my test too late, it brings me a concern that I might not be able to find a job. Am I taking too late? should I change my date to earlier date to increase chance of getting a job even though I have to pay $50 extra?
should I still looking for a job while studying even though people says I need a license? cuz I know many people get a job w/o license..
Thanks
 
I just got ATT yesterday and scheduled NAPLEX/MPJE on the very last week of JULY. Currently, I have no job which makes me super worried. everytime I contact to recruiters of companies, I was told to contact them once I'm licensed. Since Im taking my test too late, it brings me a concern that I might not be able to find a job. Am I taking too late? should I change my date to earlier date to increase chance of getting a job even though I have to pay $50 extra?
should I still looking for a job while studying even though people says I need a license? cuz I know many people get a job w/o license..
Thanks

Jobs typically want you to be licensed when you start. You should still apply, since you'll be licensed by the time they look at your app and interview you. Besides, there really aren't too many spots open due to so many pharmacy schools nowadays so you might not find anything earlier than late July, depending on where you live.