NAPLEX Exams Temporarily Suspended in US - reinstatment info in thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The guy who is to blame for all of this is apparently still holding seminars. He's scheduled to come to our school next year.

Should make for some interesting questions, to say the least.

Dude, I think they used this board to catch him!

http://media.www.redandblack.com/me...haring.Licensure.Exam.Questions-2943246.shtml

As he further researched the issue, Pray said in the affidavit that he found an online forum where students discussed Warren's course.

"This Web site also discussed an individual named 'Flynn,' who offered a review course and notes on passing the NAPLEX," Pray said in the document. "One correspondent on the Web site suggested that prospective examinees review the comments sent to 'Flynn' by other students, and another provided his address at the University of Georgia."

~meg

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't get it, the problem happen in University of Geogia, and why they shut down the whole nation's NAPLEXS, is it different state have different exam and laws?

The law exams are unique to the state, but NAPLEX is given nationally. A person in Georgia and a person in Illinois could get the same question.

They're coming back sooner than expected:

NABP cautiously estimates that the examinations will be reinstated by early November 2007, following review and approval by NABP.

Read the entire blurb here. So those of you who have not taken the exam yet, they are giving dates again.

I just got this info forwarded from the Dean of my school:

NABP announced to the boards of pharmacy yesterday afternoon that the
NAPLEX will be reinstated on October 5 and appointments will be accepted
by Prometric beginning on Monday October 1.
We recognize this is
important to those graduates of your program that had not taken the
NAPLEX exam prior to August 25th. More information is posted on the NABP
website.

Well thank god. Now we can all move on to complaining about something else. Situation was unfortunate....but I appreciate the timely manner it was resolved in. I'm all signed up and ready to go!