Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

NAPLEX gitters

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by tobie, Apr 16, 2007.

1. tobie

tobie When in doubt, open another pharmacy school

Pharmacist
    Well, its been a very long haul for all of us. however, the time to sit back and relax isn't here yet, well atleast not for me.

Like many students, i struggled through most of the program. Now that rotations are almost over, i have begun the study process, but am having serious problems in memory retention. Any one have any advice for me? i really do not want to fail and have to wait 3 months to try again. I have the 2007 APhA naplex review book and last years Flynn's notes.

I find myself not being able to remember key concepts and processes. Should I just focus in on the top 200 and the calculations, while using the 2 books i have to familiarize myself with other concepts? or is all hope lost?

Please Help!!:scared: :scared:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rxforlife2004

rxforlife2004 Banned
    Banned

Non-Student
    find urself a study partner...that's what i'm doing right now too. If u in South CAli, OC area...that'll be cool. PM me if u are...