NAPLEX help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Praise God! Just passed on my second attempt after narrowly missing it first time around. My advice is to focus on the calculations, I know everyone says that but if you are comfortable with all the calculations you are more than halfway there. Next know your compounding well especially those excipients, ISO classifications, garbing and cleaning. Then brand and generics, there's a lot of questions you would ordinarily know but when all the answers are brand names you could get confused. As per doses, know those of groups like common antidepressants, thyroid meds, stations and some common antihypertensives. Also if you are a spiritual person, I recommend you pray; against distractions, panicking and fear and for confidence and favor. Best of luck from a relieved guy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did you take to study for naplex? I’m overwhelmed and don’t know how long I should study. Also, have you tried pass naplex now or rxprep?
I studied hard for 2 months. I think that should do it and pls do a lot of practice questions, that's how you know exactly where you stand. I didn't do that at all my first time.