NAPLEX- Oncology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doingit4mykid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys---- I just started the RxPrep Cancer chapter...and it is beyond me. So many drugs...even when just focusing on the ones in bold letters. It sounds as if it is a major topic in the exam, and I can't get this in my brain. For those of you with NAPLEX experience...am I doomed if I am not good at this cnacer stuff? Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Well no one knows what type of questions you will face on exam day .My suggestion is finish the book first,finish the question bank( if you are doing any) and be skilled in math (very very very important) and never ever skip drug brand and generic names.
When you are done with this then take a look at oncology...
Good Luck

Hi Shahis:

Thanks for your suggestion. It's a good one. Of course, I certainly understand no one knows what we will face. However, just like people say calculations are VERY important, I was merely asking if they would say (from their own experience), if Oncology is VERY important. That's all......just a feedback.

I got bogged down on Oncology and I let it slow me down...I will skip over it and do everything else and go back to it. I have only 3 weeks to go.... yikes. Did you get a chance to go through RxPrep more than once?

Try to do all the chapters as all are important,but still if you are facing problem in a single chapter don't waste time on it ...they are not going to ask you all the questions from a single chapter...

Last edited: