NAPLEX Pass Rates by School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can go to www.nabp.net and see how each pharmacy school has done on the NAPLEX. It breaks it down and separates the old test from the new NAPLEX which started in May 2005.

Most schools have pass rates over 90%, those under 90% for 2006 are:

Creighton, Duquesne, FAMU, Hampton, Howard, Long Island, Massachusets COP (Boston only), Midwestern (Chicago only), Northeastern, Nova, Palm Beach Atlantic, Philadelphia, SUNY (Buffalo), Temple, Texas Southern, Univ of Maryland, Univ of Missouri (KC), Univ of Montana, Univ of New Mexico, Univ of Puerto Rico, Univ of Rhode Island.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm probably overlooking it... where is it on the site?:)

Go to the website. Click on APPLICATION option on the very top left. Click on NAPLEX. Look to the very right column of the entire page--> click on School Pass Rates Statistical Analysis. There you go!

You can go to www.nabp.net and see how each pharmacy school has done on the NAPLEX. It breaks it down and separates the old test from the new NAPLEX which started in May 2005.

Most schools have pass rates over 90%, those under 90% for 2006 are:

Creighton, Duquesne, FAMU, Hampton, Howard, Long Island, Massachusets COP (Boston only), Midwestern (Chicago only), Northeastern, Nova, Palm Beach Atlantic, Philadelphia, SUNY (Buffalo), Temple, Texas Southern, Univ of Maryland, Univ of Missouri (KC), Univ of Montana, Univ of New Mexico, Univ of Puerto Rico, Univ of Rhode Island.

Well, I hope my class breaks this trend.:oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am just wondering for their list are they considering USP to be Philadelphia? I know USP is now what PCP used to be... what do you guys think?