Naplex Review Books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BeLikeBueller

Doctor of Comic Relief
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I know there are a few other threads from previous years, but I didn't see one for this year. I'd like to get the take of people who took the NAPLEX within the past few years - what were the review books you used, which would you recommend, and what were your strategies for reviewing/studying? If you don't mind, post the year you took the NAPLEX with your response.

Thanks!

BLB
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks to everyone who has posted so far. I've heard the NAPLEX tends to be pretty easy from a few friends and now from folks on here. Still going to study though...haha.

Has anyone used the APhA complete pharmacy review? Apparently it's free to student members, so I thought I might start there.

Also, follow-up. Any suggestions on studying for law? I hear that's the one that will kick your butt.
 
I used prontopass for law. It gives a good quick summary. I also had staples print me all the laws and threw them in a 3" binder to go through but I don't know how far I actually got.