Naplex score hold/need immediate help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taslima12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i received an e-mail from nabp yesterday regarding my naplex score. They hold my score due to score variance with my previous score. My previous attempt was six months ago. That time I failed & my score was 63. Do you anybody encounter this type of issue before? They want me to send explanation with document/evidence for score variance. I studied hard this time & I studied from Rxprep book, quizbank & sdn 120 math problems.
Plz help me out how I reply them & what documents I need to send them.

Plz reply me ASAP

regards

Members don't see this ad.

Your score is probably a lot higher this time compared to last, so that's why they wanted to know. Whatever books/review course you used this time, which in this case was RxPrep & quiz bank....use that info to explain to them. Tell them that you studied a lot more & that you are much more prepared than when you took it last time. Nothing to worry about. I remembered reading a few posts on here regarding your same situation.....and these people were fine after explaining they new study techniques. Good luck!

Hi, i received an e-mail from nabp yesterday regarding my naplex score. They hold my score due to score variance with my previous score. My previous attempt was six months ago. That time I failed & my score was 63. Do you anybody encounter this type of issue before? They want me to send explanation with document/evidence for score variance. I studied hard this time & I studied from Rxprep book, quizbank & sdn 120 math problems.
Plz help me out how I reply them & what documents I need to send them.

Plz reply me ASAP

regards
Hello! This is something very unexplained and unfortunate thing, I never heard about this before! We need to find out what exactly score variance means. I strongly disagree with NaplexRx though!! A national association who never endorse or recommend any textbooks or review courses will never ask you to tell them how and which books you followed!! This is rubbish!! I passed NAPLEX got my results couple of days ago. My scores are more than double what i got in previous attempt. I am foreign graduate and had no idea how this exam was like in first attempt. Had i been in your place, i would have brought sky down in order to prove my hard work and dedication towards studies! Those who work hard do not need to explain, Just try to understand what they asking for and respond with enthusiasm. Remember you are a pharmacist, all you need to prove them that you are competent enough to serve humanity.