Naplex Score Regrading

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Naplexfail

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard of regrading of the naplex for a $100 fee. has anyone every heard of their NAPLEX score being changed?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope,

And in a way I hope they did because I am not sure of the score they gave me. But since it is computerised I deemed it to be true.

has anyone heard of regrading of the naplex for a $100 fee. has anyone every heard of their NAPLEX score being changed?

I have heard of people doing it... the score never changes though. It is computer based and calculated instantly. The questions undergo peer review before being added to the test, thus they deem the questions to be fair prior to adding them to the test. There is almost no way a grade could be changed.

What do you feel went wrong with the Naplex?

Hi Oncopharm 2009 adn aboveliquidice
I submitted my NAPLEX score for regrading for the $100 fee. I had a 74 on my Naplex and felt that I only needed one point but of course the regrading came back today and there is no change to my score
Just like you had said aboveliquidice - these things are useless and the score never changes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow!

One lousy point!. You could have had a piont somewhere but unfortunately we have become so dependant on computers that if they say no, that's what it is...there is always a chance for an answer that could be right but not what the system accepts. Sorry to hear that. Next time you will nail it.

Good luck

This means that you got too many calc questions wrong. Go back and do every math question and know how to do it in your sleep in the APha book.

I keep hearing that math really carries a lot of the grading even though the blueprint accounts for it to be about what? 33%? Do the right math and you will nail it. thanks for the advise