Naplex secrets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PCSOM

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought NAPLEX SECRETS? If so, can you give me some feedback. I have purchased Prontopass and have failed my naplex. I think I need to learn test taking skills and NAPLEX SECRETS may have that. Any suggestions? PLEASE HELP. thanks.

http://www.theadvicecentre.info/exams/comprehensive-study-guide-for-naplex-exams.html

Members don't see this ad.

A copy of this guide circulated around my class last year. I skimmed over it, but thought it was pretty useless. It does focus more on test-taking skills than PronotPass does, but it seemed pretty common-sense stuff, nothing really novel or unique. Have you read the intro chapter to other Naplex study guides? They usually include test-taking strategies.

A copy of this guide circulated around my class last year. I skimmed over it, but thought it was pretty useless. It does focus more on test-taking skills than PronotPass does, but it seemed pretty common-sense stuff, nothing really novel or unique. Have you read the intro chapter to other Naplex study guides? They usually include test-taking strategies.

thank you for your reply. no, I have not read through such notes before. but i will try to find something. do you or anyone else have any suggestions? I think I am not good at test taking skills, and I am looking for such material.

I have just taken the NAPLEX and by the grace of Allah I passed in first attempt with a good score more than 100. NAPLEX now is getting more practical experience with clinical aspects. They did not ask me much MOA. They usually focus on drug drug and drug disease interaction, therapy monitoring, diagnostic criteria, herbal products and OTC interaction with other drugs. I studied APhA I think its best for reviewing but focus everything. I read two times this book and did some KAPLAN notes. I memorized more than 500 generics and brand names. Calculations are important but now a days they reducing the number of questions for calculations I got less than 10. Take a good sleep a night before the test. InshAllah you will get success this time. Do not loose your confidence. Just think you will do great this time.
Wish you good luck