naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kt44

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone today I got my detail naplex result I failed 3rd time. I got competency 1=10 compet 2=10 compt 3=9. Kindly guide me how can I study to get 75. I have only two attempts to pass naplex. iam using Rxprep.2014. thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,How much you scored.If you failed prior to March 2013 those scores are not counted.Please read RXPREP and their Q bank well.Take prenaplex before taking naplex.
Good luck.

I failed the second time too. I'm thinking of getting a different material ( I used Rxprep only). I would appreciate any advice to pass. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Failed naplex twice although i studied real hard both times, would like to get some encouragement, planning to take it again on november , btw i m studing from rxprep and i ordered passnaplexnow this time. Anyone would be interested to start a study group and make a schedule for studying?

Failed naplex twice although i studied real hard both times, would like to get some encouragement, planning to take it again on november , btw i m studing from rxprep and i ordered passnaplexnow this time. Anyone would be interested to start a study group and make a schedule for studying?
How's yr study with passnaplex now?