NASS Annual Convention next week

Started by Disciple
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Disciple

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody going?



I just got a waiver form for the registration fee this week, so I'm hoping they'll let me register onsite with it.
 
Did you end up going? How was the meeting? I went last year, but ran out of vacation time this year. Dr. Pauza presented his IDET study last year, and boy, did the sparks fly after THAT!
 
I only made it to one day. Luckily it was in Chicago, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to go. I went to the AAPM&R convention also. Comparatively speaking, the funding NASS appears to put into their annual meeting is sick. A benefit of having alot of surgeon members and vested interest I guess.

I certainly like their format for lectures, y'know multidisciplinary.

Funny you should mention that study, it was still being brought up at a interventional radiology lecture I was at last week.