thinknofu3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2005
301
0
Chicago, IL
Status
Medical Student
For all you future/current applicants out there - there's one thing I need to tell all of you. Most of the people on these forums are incredibly supportive, and helpful. I know their advice and encouragment was invaluable as I went through the arduous application process. I have made sure, to the best of my ability, to pass my advice and knowledge forward so that I might do the same for others.

But, unfortunately, there are always people out there who will be jealous, bitter, and unhappy for you when you are successful. Today, I got my first nasty post on my MDApps profile just for saying in my profile that we shouldn't let adcoms determine our personal worth and I believe that usually things work out the way they're meant to be.

Remember, always, that all of us here are seeking the same goal. Nobody has a right here to say who wants it more or deserves it more - we've all worked extremely hard, and we need to support each other and have some solidarity. Even though this is technically an "anonymous" forum, these people are your future colleagues and classmates, and the more comeraderie we can establish, the more it helps everyone in the longrun. So the next time you get disappointed when you see somebody's info and think, "how come they got into school X and I didn't" (it's happened to all of us, including me), please resist the urge - if you have it - to say something nasty. It doesn't help anyone.

(Sorry for the rant, I just feel it needed to be said)
 
OP
thinknofu3

thinknofu3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2005
301
0
Chicago, IL
Status
Medical Student
well, hopefully random comments hurt less than mean ones. Mine was just nasty and bitter (they actually said something along the lines of "do you think that disabled babies and victims of drunk drivers got what they deserve too?")
 
About the Ads

jackieMD2007

***MVI***
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
2,510
4
The Hospital
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Boston Rob, what up my friend? If they think Woot is bad, they have another thing coming. People need to bring Earmuffs (from "old school") to my MD Apps because by the end of this cycle there may be some serious swearing from me on that thing.

OP, I feel you. People are jealous that you're going to Pritzker. Plain and simple. Pritzker rules. You rule. Congratulations.
 

CopperStripes

Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
175
11
Status
Attending Physician
That was very well stated, and definitely needed to be said. Thank you! Sometimes it's easy to be nastier than usual because this is the internet and most people reading your posts don't know you personally. We can all use the occasional reminder that rude remarks, even from anonymous people, can be hurtful and inappropriate.
 

CavalierMD

Secondary Stalker 4-Lyf!
10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
323
1
34
Charlottesville, VA
Status
Pre-Medical
Robizzle said:
2 days ago i got a comment that went something like:

"i hate when people say woot. I mean who the f*ck says woot? woot! christ."

that IP has been banned.
I f*ckin say woot, thank you very much. Sometimes, I even spell it with zeros... w00t! All the cool kids say woot. All great doctors say woot. I'm gonna go put woot in one of my secondaries right now...

:p
 

Robizzle

1K Member
10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
2,831
10
Boston & NYC
Status
Medical Student
CavalierMD said:
I f*ckin say woot, thank you very much. Sometimes, I even spell it with zeros... w00t! All the cool kids say woot. All great doctors say woot. I'm gonna go put woot in one of my secondaries right now...

:p
sometimes its fun to switch up the o's and 0's. wo0t!

anyway back to the main topic, i totally agree with ya OP. constructive criticism is always welcome. but if you've got nothing nice to say, it is better to say nothing at all. and if you've got something mean to say, atleast have the balls to leave your name.
 

RxnMan

Who, me? A doctor?
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2006
4,112
16
Somewhere in time and relative dimensions in space
Status
Medical Student
I altered the options on my MDApps file so that I was notified when someone wanted to post a message. All I had to do was log in, read it, and decide whether or not to approve it for posting.

Even if you can't get that to work, you should be able to log on and hide or delete messages if you want to.

I got a number of comments on my profile, ranging from very encouraging to downright nasty and racist. I didn't want to deal with the worst ones, so I sent them to the electronic Internet equivalent of heaven.
 

DoctaJay

bone breaker
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2005
3,014
45
USA
doctajay.com
Status
Attending Physician
Yeah, I'm actually throwing myself in the line of fire, because I'm a URM with a MDAPPS profile. Most URMs (especially black) don't have one because of angry premeds who think we are taking their spots. Its funny stuff, but its valuable to see because it makes you realize that really haven't come very far in this country, and there is still alot of bigotry that needs to be erased. Lol, I'm done my speech now.
 

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
4,304
49
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
Don't worry about the losers that have nothing better to do than spread negative attitude to make themselves feel better.

I got some nasty posts in my profile after I said that "I felt I deserved to go to medical school". Now, when I say I think I deserve to go, I'm being truthful, because I've worked my ass off literally, to get where I am. I started with no money and no information about medical school, by myself, again, literally. That doesn't mean that if they don't accept me I'll think it was unfair, it just means I'll have to try again and improve myself. I'm by no means saying I deserve it more than others, or that I'm better than others.
If you were to work for a company, and your employer asked you "do you think you deserve your job?", would you say, "no i don't deserve it, please fire me!". I think not.

This person said that my MCAT score [hello, I did study (in between my 30 hours work shifts and my 16 hour class loads, FYI), I'm sorry I'm not as brilliant as you are] and my 3.3 science gpa (I have two bad freshman year chem grades that get averaged. I've done very well ever since, thank you very much) go to show that AA doesn't work for undergrad either.

Who the hell said I got into college thanks to AA????
I had a freaking 4.0 coming out of high school and a very decent SAT score. Probably better than this person's, considering I only had been in the US for 1 and a half years when I took it, and good EC's.

Anyway, this poster has been banned and deleted from my comment wall.
Negativity has no place in my life right now. I don't need any of it.

You guys should do the same. ;)
 

strawberryfield

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
999
9
Status
Attending Physician
well said OP, people do need to get a life, for nasty comments I simply click "delete," obviously whoever posted that was jealous of you and spiteful. Way to go on your awesome acceptance! congrats! You've worked hard for it and you DO deserve it! :thumbup: :clap:
 

zach1201

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2006
433
0
Status
Congrats on the acceptance RxnMan. You deserve it. I'm sure you'll do well in medical school and prove how qualified you really are.
 

Rafa

headbutts like zidane
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2006
2,343
5
the internets
dailywarnews.blogspot.com
Status
Pre-Medical
Question: why would you even approve comments you didn't approve of?

every MD applicants profile on mdapplicants.com said:
Comments are subject to approval by the profile owner.
I mean, people shouldn't write mean stuff, but I'm always surprised when I see complaining threads on SDN about "those meanies who tried to add mean things to my profile". If you don't like what someone says, it costs you nothing to reject the comment. That's what the approval system is for. I...why is this such a foreign concept to fellow peeps with profiles?
 
About the Ads

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
4,304
49
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
Rafa said:
Question: why would you even approve comments you didn't approve of?



I mean, people shouldn't write mean stuff, but I'm always surprised when I see complaining threads on SDN about "those meanies who tried to add mean things to my profile". If you don't like what someone says, it costs you nothing to reject the comment. That's what the approval system is for. I...why is this such a foreign concept to fellow peeps with profiles?
Sometimes I like to answer back, otherwise I might explode.
I've deleted a few, though, that I felt deserved no answer at all.
 

CopperStripes

Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
175
11
Status
Attending Physician
baylormed said:
Now, when I say I think I deserve to go, I'm being truthful, because I've worked my ass off literally, to get where I am.
baylormed, what happened to your ass? I'm interested in hearing how working it off got you to where your are.
 

Johannen

Weathered Wayfarer
10+ Year Member
May 15, 2006
235
0
Wisconsin
Status
Pre-Medical
doctajay said:
Yeah, I'm actually throwing myself in the line of fire, because I'm a URM with a MDAPPS profile. Most URMs (especially black) don't have one because of angry premeds who think we are taking their spots. Its funny stuff, but its valuable to see because it makes you realize that really haven't come very far in this country, and there is still alot of bigotry that needs to be erased. Lol, I'm done my speech now.
Hehe. I feel I have to be the first to comment on this.

I don't really consider myself to be strongly in favor of the way the URM system and AA works for medical school in this country. I know where I stand on the issue. Really, my problem (and hence my new legacy rant!) is about people who don't put in effort and gain admissions anyway.

That said, I just looked at your profile. You, sir, are a highly qualified applicant. I would love to have you as my classmate. Not because of the token URM status, but rather because you are a balanced, all-around excellent candidate. I realize AA is necessary for various reasons, and I won't dispute its validity here. But when we get to the point where everyone is simply considered for their credentials, such as yours, then we will have made progress. Congratulations on all of your achievements, and best of luck in the application cycle!

(Edited for clarity)
 

Bubblehead-to-MD

Emergency Blow!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2006
2,034
0
Baltimore, MD
Status
Medical Student
Robizzle said:
sometimes its fun to switch up the o's and 0's. wo0t!

anyway back to the main topic, i totally agree with ya OP. constructive criticism is always welcome. but if you've got nothing nice to say, it is better to say nothing at all. and if you've got something mean to say, atleast have the balls to leave your name.
Foshizzle Robizzle! (sorry man, I can't seem to stop typing that!)

That's what I'm talkin' about! It's amazing how "ballsy" people can be when they are separated by anonymity and the internet...I'd love to see some of these people talk that $h!+ face to face.
 

ADeadLois

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
3,158
6
Status
Medical Student
The OP raises some excellent points that are not only applicable to MDApps but also these forums.

When people write things that are just unequivically nasty, I just chalk it up to trolling. But what really annoys me is the people who are subtle about it and show a definite lack of sincerity. The people who "complain" about having MCAT scores in the 30s or GPAs in the 3.90s, people who make subtle political commentaries on issues out of their control just to get attention (the "any white pre-meds?" threads drive me through the wall), and people who give blatantly false information to unsuspecting people as a means of hurting other's chances (I've seen it happen).

99% of the people on this forum are sincere and helpful, but often they're tarnished by the 1% who are jealous, spout BS, or are simply out for themselves. I can get very defensive on these threads when those things happen, and I think we all have a responsibility to make sure that the speech that the OP talks doesn't turn people off to MDApps or SDN, two very valuable resources.
 

dulceleche

Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2006
31
0
Status
Non-Student
thinknofu3 said:
For all you future/current applicants out there - there's one thing I need to tell all of you. Most of the people on these forums are incredibly supportive, and helpful. I know their advice and encouragment was invaluable as I went through the arduous application process. I have made sure, to the best of my ability, to pass my advice and knowledge forward so that I might do the same for others.

But, unfortunately, there are always people out there who will be jealous, bitter, and unhappy for you when you are successful. Today, I got my first nasty post on my MDApps profile just for saying in my profile that we shouldn't let adcoms determine our personal worth and I believe that usually things work out the way they're meant to be.

Remember, always, that all of us here are seeking the same goal. Nobody has a right here to say who wants it more or deserves it more - we've all worked extremely hard, and we need to support each other and have some solidarity. Even though this is technically an "anonymous" forum, these people are your future colleagues and classmates, and the more comeraderie we can establish, the more it helps everyone in the longrun. So the next time you get disappointed when you see somebody's info and think, "how come they got into school X and I didn't" (it's happened to all of us, including me), please resist the urge - if you have it - to say something nasty. It doesn't help anyone.

(Sorry for the rant, I just feel it needed to be said)

Hi ya,

I always say this but remember to have a thick skin, a very thick skin, while you are becoming a doctor. You never know what lurks out there! Yes, someone will rip you apart if you let them. You just have to have that thick skin to bounce off such crap. You will always encounter a jerk somewhere. Don't go down to their level. Remain yourself. Enough for my soapbox. I wish you well and hope you outshine your classes and rotations as you have done as a pre-med.

dulce
 

eerapido

EagleEyes
10+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2006
151
0
Status
Medical Student
baylormed said:
Don't worry about the losers that have nothing better to do than spread negative attitude to make themselves feel better.

I got some nasty posts in my profile after I said that "I felt I deserved to go to medical school". Now, when I say I think I deserve to go, I'm being truthful, because I've worked my ass off literally, to get where I am. I started with no money and no information about medical school, by myself, again, literally. That doesn't mean that if they don't accept me I'll think it was unfair, it just means I'll have to try again and improve myself. I'm by no means saying I deserve it more than others, or that I'm better than others.
If you were to work for a company, and your employer asked you "do you think you deserve your job?", would you say, "no i don't deserve it, please fire me!". I think not.

This person said that my MCAT score [hello, I did study (in between my 30 hours work shifts and my 16 hour class loads, FYI), I'm sorry I'm not as brilliant as you are] and my 3.3 science gpa (I have two bad freshman year chem grades that get averaged. I've done very well ever since, thank you very much) go to show that AA doesn't work for undergrad either.

Who the hell said I got into college thanks to AA????
I had a freaking 4.0 coming out of high school and a very decent SAT score. Probably better than this person's, considering I only had been in the US for 1 and a half years when I took it, and good EC's.

Anyway, this poster has been banned and deleted from my comment wall.
Negativity has no place in my life right now. I don't need any of it.

You guys should do the same. ;)

Nice history! Keep up the good work. I'd rather be in medical school with someone like you than someone who thinks that the world is their footstool.
 

RayhanS1282

perpetually percolated
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2004
2,030
1
Sucking long and hard in New York
Visit site
Status
OP,

Don't fret, you always get a few rotten apples in the barrel. I got a couple of them too which borders from nonsensical to petty to clairvoyant. Screw their opinions, ain't worth it.


P.S. You got into a great school, congrats. :thumbup:
 

kevster2001

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2004
1,350
2
Status
Medical Student
i think ive lucky that i haven't had any neg comments on mine
 

tacrum43

Behold the mighty echidna
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
3,130
3
36
Seattle, WA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
kevster2001 said:
i think ive lucky that i haven't had any neg comments on mine
I haven't either. I did get a ton of SPAM comments though. :confused:
 
About the Ads

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
9,817
4
TX
Status
Attending Physician
Closest I've gotten is someone who insinuated that I didn't value my clinical experiences. Eh - I count myself pretty lucky.

Rxnman - you already know this, but you deserve everything you've gotten.
Doctajay - I'm sorry you had to avoid MDapps because of the losers out there
Baylormed - Screw 'em. You'll rock this cycle anyway. See you at interviews :D
 

Haemulon

Slippery When Wet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
3,596
2
On SDN
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I hear you all about the negativity on here as well as MD App. I have noticed that the frequency of hostile and provacative posts are higher here in Pre-Allo then it was while waiting for scores in the MCAT forum. I guess the competition is more real now and there is a sense among some that our top competition is eachother on here. While I agree that many of the best applicants are SDN'rs, I don't view my fellow posters as competition since I think most of us have a very good shot at it. I could be chatting with my future classmates!
 

notdeadyet

Still in California
Moderator
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
11,737
1,901
Status
Attending Physician
ADeadLois said:
99% of the people on this forum are sincere and helpful, but often they're tarnished by the 1% who are jealous, spout BS, or are simply out for themselves.
Wow. Your percentages are much kinder than mine woudl be. If find the BS factor a lot higher than 1%....
 

quanct

Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
30
0
Status
I hate you, you , you ...I don't even know you and I hate your guts.

 

NotAnMD

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2005
270
0
New England
Status
Pre-Medical
Tulane was my first acceptance and someone wrote,

"Congratulations. It only took the worst natural disaster in US history for you to be accepted to med school."

I thought that was pretty cold.
 

R.P. McMurphy

Guest
10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
2,958
1
Status
Pre-Medical
NotAnMD said:
Tulane was my first acceptance and someone wrote,

"Congratulations. It only took the worst natural disaster in US history for you to be accepted to med school."

I thought that was pretty cold.
some bitter pre-med who got rejected everywhere probably wrote that
 

R.P. McMurphy

Guest
10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
2,958
1
Status
Pre-Medical
I hate those types of comments too

All you have to do is NOT ACKNOWLEDGE these types of comments. The trolls who post them thrive on getting responses that show you are upset and if you don't respond, you win :)
 

strawberryfield

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
999
9
Status
Attending Physician
ironmanf14 said:
some bitter pre-med who got rejected everywhere probably wrote that
well, I wouldn't want that pre-med as my doc!!!! man, that's a really awful thing to say, it's hard to get in to ANY med school, and don't we all know it! :rolleyes:

Congrats on your acceptances, especially Tulane!!! :clap:

And I'm a firm believer in karma, why hate on someone else when it's so much easier to share the love! :love: here's to all my fellow SDNers that try our best to be helpful! cheers! :thumbup:
 

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
4,304
49
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
jota_jota said:
This from a person who called me a racist for absolutely no reason and never apologized.
And this from someone who called my hometown "that cesspool otherwise known as El Paso" and never apologized.

According to the dictionary, cesspool = a deep hole in the ground to receive sewage or drainage from toilets, sinks,etc, of a house.

When I answered to that comment I didn't say "you're a racist", I said, "perhaps racist?", because it's been my experience that people from other places assume El Paso to be dirty and crime-ridden (which it is not) just because its population is 80-90% Hispanic.
Take it as you may.
 
About the Ads

jackieMD2007

***MVI***
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
2,510
4
The Hospital
Status
Resident [Any Field]
baylormed said:
And this from someone who called my hometown "that cesspool otherwise known as El Paso" and never apologized.

According to the dictionary, cesspool = a deep hole in the ground to receive sewage or drainage from toilets, sinks,etc, of a house.

When I answered to that comment I didn't say "you're a racist", I said, "perhaps racist?", because it's been my experience that people from other places assume El Paso to be dirty and crime-ridden (which it is not) just because its population is 80-90% Hispanic.
Take it as you may.
People are nasty about stereotyping everywhere. :thumbdown: In Southern California (where I grew up) there were a lot of nasty things assumed about the large Hispanic population, as well, which were only exacerbated by the "immigration" situation, etc.
 

Sol Rosenberg

Long Live the New Flesh!
10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2006
3,534
7
Living in America
Status
Attending Physician
baylormed said:
And this from someone who called my hometown "that cesspool otherwise known as El Paso" and never apologized.
When you grow up a bit, you will learn that other people have opinions that are different from yours. There is no need for me to apologize for having a differing opinion.

P.S., Give me a break about taking offense to my insulting your "hometown." Didn't you say in this very thread:

I had a freaking 4.0 coming out of high school and a very decent SAT score. Probably better than this person's, considering I only had been in the US for 1 and a half years when I took it, and good EC's.
How was El Paso your hometown if you had only been in the US for 1.5 years before taking the SAT?

When I answered to that comment I didn't say "you're a racist", I said, "perhaps racist?", because it's been my experience that people from other places assume El Paso to be dirty and crime-ridden (which it is not) just because its population is 80-90% Hispanic.
Take it as you may.
Racist is a derogatory and slanderous term, and was not warranted because I said NOTHING about race. That's how I took it.

The main point I was trying to bring up in THIS thread is that you shouldn't be hypocritical and complain about people taking potshots at you on your MDapps profile when you are slandering others -- the old "People in glass houses...." saying.
 

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
4,304
49
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
jota_jota said:
When you grow up a bit, you will learn that other people have opinions that are different from yours. There is no need for me to apologize for having a differing opinion.

P.S., Give me a break about taking offense to my insulting your "hometown." Didn't you say in this very thread:



How was El Paso your hometown if you had only been in the US for 1.5 years before taking the SAT?
I live here now. Therefore it is my hometown.


Racist is a derogatory and slanderous term, and was not warranted because I said NOTHING about race. That's how I took it.
So is cesspool. That's how I took it.

Unlike you I didn't call you a racist directly(you took my question directly, which just goes to show I was right on target). You could have said "no, I wasn't referring to race..." but you didn't.

You different opinion insults me not because it is different but because of the terms you used. It was childish and ignorant. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
That's how I took it.

I won't take back a word, I meant every single one of them.
 

Mr. Tee

Indentured servant
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2005
4,369
1
Status
MD/PhD Student
ironmanf14 said:
All you have to do is NOT ACKNOWLEDGE these types of comments. The trolls who post them thrive on getting responses that show you are upset and if you don't respond, you win :)
Or just delete them.
 

Sol Rosenberg

Long Live the New Flesh!
10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2006
3,534
7
Living in America
Status
Attending Physician
baylormed said:
I live here now. Therefore it is my hometown.




So is cesspool. That's how I took it.
"cesspool" refers to a place (not a person) and is, therefore, not slanderous.

Unlike you I didn't call you a racist directly(you took my question directly, which just goes to show I was right on target). You could have said "no, I wasn't referring to race..." but you didn't.
You are completely full of it. The first thing I said in my response to your post (calling me a rascist -- or sorry, saying that I was, perhaps, a racist) was:

Wow. How does calling El Paso a cesspool make me a racist? How is it even a racist comment? Where did I say anything about any race in what I wrote?
Karma is a bitch. Some day you will try to slander someone else and it will come back and bite you in the ass.
 

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
4,304
49
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
Karma is a bitch. Some day you will try to slander someone else and it will come back and bite you in the ass.
Same to you.
 

notdeadyet

Still in California
Moderator
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
11,737
1,901
Status
Attending Physician
I have to say, it is mighty amusing that a thread devoted to nasty responses unintentionally turns into a conversation of nasty responses. I loves it.
 

ADeadLois

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
3,158
6
Status
Medical Student
notdeadyet said:
I have to say, it is mighty amusing that a thread devoted to nasty responses unintentionally turns into a conversation of nasty responses. I loves it.
Haha, yeah I'm sure this is what the OP had in mind.
 

MasterMD

it's a smile on the rocks
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2006
560
0
Status
Medical Student
i got lots of nasty comments.. not just about how many schools im applying to but about my ECs, grades, scores, etc... it made me cry one day so i disabled the comments thing... (i also anonimized my profile today due to the paranoia of AdComs stalking us)
 

Dr.Acula

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2006
363
0
Status
Pre-Medical
OP,
why are you so effected by some random person's opinion of you?? Remember, there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should.

SDN dap for the first one to name the movie :laugh:
 

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
4,304
49
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
Dr.Acula said:
OP,
why are you so effected by some random person's opinion of you?? Remember, there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should.

SDN dap for the first one to name the movie :laugh:
The movie is Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
 

swifty100850

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2006
75
1
Status
Pre-Medical
quanct said:
I hate you, you , you ...I don't even know you and I hate your guts.

two of the four sketches from the first of the Lost Episodes are classic! The revenge and 2Pac sketches :laugh:
 

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
4,304
49
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
The discussion was over a long time ago.
 
About the Ads