Navle 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Red246

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask about any study groups or other materials/ suggestions people could point to me, i didnt pass the navle on my first try and i used vetprep! Unsure if i should go ahead using vetprep or switch to Zuku? Anything at this point is super appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanted to ask about any study groups or other materials/ suggestions people could point to me, i didnt pass the navle on my first try and i used vetprep! Unsure if i should go ahead using vetprep or switch to Zuku? Anything at this point is super appreciated.

I failed my first time on Zuku (and I completed 100% so I know it’s frustrating). I changed my habits to where I studied with a small group using both Zuku and vet prep and talking through answers which was super helpful. Also made my own set of flash cards for things I wasn’t confident in which I think also helped!

Reactions: 1 user
Navle study whatsapp group

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so sorry you're going through this! I didn't pass my first time in Dec 2022. At that time, I had completed 60% of vet prep and didn't use anything else. This time, I did much better after completing 100% of vet prep (including lectures and powerpages), a couple of days of zuku, and group studying. For group studying, we would go over one species at a time and just ask someone to tell us everything they know about x disease for that species (clinical signs, treatment, etc.). Then go over any gaps they missed and move on to a new disease. I found that really helpful to hear how other people remembered details about diseases and make connections between species.

I'm so sorry you're going through this! I didn't pass my first time in Dec 2022. At that time, I had completed 60% of vet prep and didn't use anything else. This time, I did much better after completing 100% of vet prep (including lectures and powerpages), a couple of days of zuku, and group studying. For group studying, we would go over one species at a time and just ask someone to tell us everything they know about x disease for that species (clinical signs, treatment, etc.). Then go over any gaps they missed and move on to a new disease. I found that really helpful to hear how other people remembered details about diseases and make connections between species.
did you get the prem for vetprep and then the standard for zuku? im in fianical hard spot so im trying to figure out a cost effective way to study as best i can this time around.. ;/

did you get the prem for vetprep and then the standard for zuku? im in fianical hard spot so im trying to figure out a cost effective way to study as best i can this time around.. ;/
I got the premium for vetprep but a friend of mine had gotten zuku and shared their login info with me. I did feel like both programs were very different but I think zuku was just a different format to refresh info I already knew so if I had to choose between the two, vetprep premium worked well for me! We also had random resources passed around our class that I would be happy to share!

I got the premium for vetprep but a friend of mine had gotten zuku and shared their login info with me. I did feel like both programs were very different but I think zuku was just a different format to refresh info I already knew so if I had to choose between the two, vetprep premium worked well for me! We also had random resources passed around our class that I would be happy to share!
oh okay! thank you for telling me this do you mind messaging me the resrouces? id be forever grateful!

I could use a study buddy,

I could use a study buddy