NAVLE 2024 Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cowtownqueen

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I know we are all anxiously awaiting hearing back about our NAVLE scores. I couldn’t find another thread for this cycle so I decided to start one here. Anyone have a guess as to when we will hear back about scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Praying for before, but last year it was the 18th. I doubt we hear before the 16th since the 15th is a holiday.

Reactions: 1 user
I was hoping we hear back on the 12th but probably will end up being after the 16th

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve heard some years it’s been at late as the 28th, hope that’s not the case for us 😬

According to the website, scores are reported 4-5 weeks after the last day of testing (12/16). Without taking into account weekends or holidays, that means we would hopefully get results somewhere between 1/13 - 1/20.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else checking their emails a lot even though we’re nowhere near time ?😅 holding out hope for a miracle

Reactions: 1 users
I'm trying not to, but still definitely doing it 😂

There’s no point in driving yourselves crazy doing that. It’s out of your control. They’ll email when it’s time. Find something else to focus on in the meantime. The number of times you hit refresh will have no impact at all on how you performed the day of the exam.

hope we hear back tomorrow??? i am very anxious

In the past years, it's been on wednesdays, so that's what I am counting on. But who knows!

Members don't see this ad :)
Results are coming out today. The portal has updated that the score reports were sent today but still can't access documents as of 9:40 central time.

Scores are out at 10:06 cst

My portal still says no active documents available.

Mine also worked when I logged in

I wonder why some cannot access it?
They’ve retracted everyone’s… there were a lot of people getting reports that didn’t have their name on it. I think they scrambled and shut everything down. I could see my report for 20min and now it’s gone

omg whatttt.. I checked mine prob 10 diff ways and I can’t access.

They’ve retracted everyone’s… there were a lot of people getting reports that didn’t have their name on it. I think they scrambled and shut everything down. I could see my report for 20min and now it’s gone
cue imposter syndrome being like "they're about to be like jk u failed"

My candidate dashboard says my score repeat has been released, but then when I try to view it still says no active documents *sigh*

Logged in on my phone ~30min ago and was able to get a score report. However, the top banner was not my name, but the bottom banner was my name... Now it's locked and while the dashboard says my report is released, the site says there are no active documents for me...

do you guys think they’ll email us again saying ok now they’re ready blah blah or anything or do we just have to keep checking throughout the day?

ferris buellers day off ugh GIF

• Care
Mine matched top to bottom so I assume it will be the same 🎉I am so sorry for everyone waiting for theirs

Why portal is saying” you have no active documents available at this time”??

The portal now says:

NOTICE: Score report availability is currently delayed. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.​

Reactions: 2 users
The portal now says:

NOTICE: Score report availability is currently delayed. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.​

I didn’t get any email saying this.. I’m hoping they email us this information to update us! Bc I can’t even access my portal

I didn’t get any email saying this.. I’m hoping they email us this information to update us! Bc I can’t even access my portal
I didn't get any email, it's just at the top of the ICVA score portal where you go to access scores.

I got the email that my report was ready, but the it still says "No Documents Available"
Sad Season 5 GIF by The Office

I didn’t receive this email 😭
Me either, lol, or any email

Bizarre how a screw up of this magnitude could occur when it's an automated process and the one they've been using for years.
The mismatched names on pages of reports is particularly strange.

Reactions: 3 users
Me either, lol, or any email

Bizarre how a screw up of this magnitude could occur when it's an automated process and the one they've been using for years.
The mismatched names on pages of reports is particularly strange.
yeah it definitely muddies the water regarding your actual score.

I got an email saying my report was available for viewing but I still cant log in. This is stressful lol.

yeah it definitely muddies the water regarding your actual score.
I think if the info on your report (if you were able to get it before they took everything away) matched your actual identifying info, it's probably correct. But that's an assumption and not based on anything other than hope lol