- Home
- Forums
- Veterinary Communities (DVM)
- Veterinary
- North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE)
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NAVLE 2024 Results
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been hoping for the 16th.
According to the website, scores are reported 4-5 weeks after the last day of testing (12/16). Without taking into account weekends or holidays, that means we would hopefully get results somewhere between 1/13 - 1/20.
I'm trying not to, but still definitely doing it 😂
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There’s no point in driving yourselves crazy doing that. It’s out of your control. They’ll email when it’s time. Find something else to focus on in the meantime. The number of times you hit refresh will have no impact at all on how you performed the day of the exam.
hope we hear back tomorrow??? i am very anxious
I’m wondering if we will hear back on Fridayhope we hear back tomorrow??? i am very anxious
In the past years, it's been on wednesdays, so that's what I am counting on. But who knows!
i hope not because i don't wanna wait that long lolI’m wondering if we will hear back on Friday
In the past years, it's been on wednesdays, so that's what I am counting on. But who knows!
I hope today is the day!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mine worked when I logged in
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I still haven't gotten an email though, so I guess don't wait for that 

I wonder why some cannot access it?
They’ve retracted everyone’s… there were a lot of people getting reports that didn’t have their name on it. I think they scrambled and shut everything down. I could see my report for 20min and now it’s goneI wonder why some cannot access it?
Oh god that's stressful 🤣😭
omg whatttt.. I checked mine prob 10 diff ways and I can’t access.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
cue imposter syndrome being like "they're about to be like jk u failed"They’ve retracted everyone’s… there were a lot of people getting reports that didn’t have their name on it. I think they scrambled and shut everything down. I could see my report for 20min and now it’s gone
Logged in on my phone ~30min ago and was able to get a score report. However, the top banner was not my name, but the bottom banner was my name... Now it's locked and while the dashboard says my report is released, the site says there are no active documents for me...
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Both banners were my name on mine.
I haven't tried logging in again since I had downloaded it already.
I haven't tried logging in again since I had downloaded it already.
do you guys think they’ll email us again saying ok now they’re ready blah blah or anything or do we just have to keep checking throughout the day?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I expect they'll send an email at some point.do you guys think they’ll email us again saying ok now they’re ready blah blah or anything or do we just have to keep checking throughout the day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ya here’s hopingI expect they'll send an email at some point.
They done messed up.Why portal is saying” you have no active documents available at this time”?? [emoji15]
The portal now says:
NOTICE: Score report availability is currently delayed. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
I didn’t get any email saying this.. I’m hoping they email us this information to update us! Bc I can’t even access my portal
I didn't get any email, it's just at the top of the ICVA score portal where you go to access scores.I didn’t get any email saying this.. I’m hoping they email us this information to update us! Bc I can’t even access my portal
I got the email that my report was ready, but the it still says "No Documents Available"
From ICVA
Did you just receive the email? or was it earlier this a.m.?I got the email that my report was ready, but the it still says "No Documents Available"![]()
I didn’t receive this email 😭From ICVAView attachment 381174
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me either, lol, or any emailI didn’t receive this email 😭
Bizarre how a screw up of this magnitude could occur when it's an automated process and the one they've been using for years.
The mismatched names on pages of reports is particularly strange.
I also just received this email saying my report is ready and I still cannot access it.Did you just receive the email? or was it earlier this a.m.?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received the email (like 10-15 minutes ago). I didn't get an email at all this morning.Did you just receive the email? or was it earlier this a.m.?
yeah it definitely muddies the water regarding your actual score.Me either, lol, or any email
Bizarre how a screw up of this magnitude could occur when it's an automated process and the one they've been using for years.
The mismatched names on pages of reports is particularly strange.
I got an email saying my report was available for viewing but I still cant log in. This is stressful lol.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think if the info on your report (if you were able to get it before they took everything away) matched your actual identifying info, it's probably correct. But that's an assumption and not based on anything other than hope lolyeah it definitely muddies the water regarding your actual score.
why am I not getting any of these emails? Ugh this is so frustratingI got an email saying my report was available for viewing but I still cant log in. This is stressful lol.