NAVLE stress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sciencenerddd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I took the NAVLE for the second time after failing by 15 points the first time. I honestly feel worse after taking it the second time and afraid I failed and will lose my job I have lined up to start. I have remembered a lot of the questions and realized I’ve gotten a **** ton wrong. I could really use some words of encouragement because it’s honestly the only thing on my mind with results coming out next week. I honestly will have the biggest break down if I fail again and not sure how to cope. I’ve seen a therapist which temporarily helped but I feel like I just need to know the result. If anyone is in the same position or has some kind words, it would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I am so sorry to hear that. Hope you pass this time. This is my first time and I am also not feeling well. The way I am looking at this is almost everyone coming out of the test center feels horrible and felt like they failed but in reality, they pass. So it's our mind making us feel terrible. I would advise you to start meditation, it's difficult at first but you will feel relaxed. Hope this helps

Reactions: 1 user