navy 2 year aegd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bis-GMA111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how difficult is it to receive a 2 year aegd out of school? compared to the army, it seems that it is much more difficult. is this due to the limited spots or are there other factors?

Members don't see this ad.

how difficult is it to receive a 2 year aegd out of school? compared to the army, it seems that it is much more difficult. is this due to the limited spots or are there other factors?

Army has more spots, I don't know how competitive the Army is vs. the Navy, but speaking with the PD of the Comp program, it seems that the Navy is very competitive.

I'm pretty sure 2 people that graduated from UFCD were selected for Navy Comp residency. I would also assume it is very competitive.

Members don't see this ad :)
so, would it be safe to assume that simply due to the limited number of spots, the navy's residencies are a bit tougher to get (as a whole)?

so, would it be safe to assume that simply due to the limited number of spots, the navy's residencies are a bit tougher to get (as a whole)?

It all depends on the residency and the applicant pool per cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.