Navy HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2000 Man

No Limits
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying for the Navy HPSP. My packet was complete and sent out the first week of September. I have not heard anything regarding a decision on my application as of yet. How long does it normally take to get an answer from the board?

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying for the Navy HPSP. My packet was complete and sent out the first week of September. I have not heard anything regarding a decision on my application as of yet. How long does it normally take to get an answer from the board?

I've been waiting for a while as well. Supposedly, my packet was to be reviewed the past Wednesday, but hey... they've been saying that for a while. No response this week again.

The process can take a while. The only channel of info you really have is through your recruiter, so I encourage you to be persistent with them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone heard from the Navy this week? It's been 2 months since I submitted my packet.

Does anyone know how long it takes (after you have been accepted into the HPSP) for the stipend and bonus to kick in?