Navy Ods

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dentalkid20

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I registered for ODS back in Octoberish, but I received an email a few weeks back in regards to lack of funding. Does this mean I will not for sure be going to ODS or does it just mean that they will just be giving out orders at a later date?

Thanks for the clarification.
 
I registered for ODS back in Octoberish, but I received an email a few weeks back in regards to lack of funding. Does this mean I will not for sure be going to ODS or does it just mean that they will just be giving out orders at a later date?

Thanks for the clarification.
Look into your e-mail inbox regarding this lack of funding issue. They made some clarifications a few weeks or month back.