Navy ODS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctaJMa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey does anyone know the updated numbers for the number of seats left at ODS for the June 21 session?

I saw in another thread that there were around 63 but that was during November...anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

How are there seats left if I'm on the waiting list? Are they reserved for people who haven't started medical school yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Found it. This is from the 'fast facts' newsletter they send out to everyone last month:

At this time the 21 June 2008 class
is completely full and there is a significant wait list. If you are not
already on the schedule or on the wait list for this class, you will not
be going.

Also, does anyone know how to address Emails to that oh.med address?

Sirs;?
To whom is may concern;?

just curious.

Since ODS is full school orders are where it's at. Six weeks at O-1 pay during the summer. Instead of doing it during the school year which means you get O-1 pay instead of stipend.

Are you going to try and do something else? I know there are also flight and dive programs.

Since ODS is full school orders are where it's at. Six weeks at O-1 pay during the summer. Instead of doing it during the school year which means you get O-1 pay instead of stipend.

Are you going to try and do something else? I know there are also flight and dive programs

I'll be in a language school in China, for lack of a better idea. When I asked they said there's nothing I can really do without ODS other than a milimed research lab, which I would need to find myself.

Still hoping the wait list moves, though.