NBDE 4,600 Questions CD...???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oralsurgeon2010

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Did anyone use NBDE 4,600 Questions CD before and did the test?
I mean what is your rating to this CD? 😕
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any feedback please.......😕

Well have you ever wondered why certain review books are good and why certain other fall short? well I had wondered this and noticed that all the top review books have one thing in common, their publishers also have their textbooks listed as sources for the exam. Knowing this its not difficult to see that creating an alternative review book is difficult bc you can get close to copyright infringment. Well I considered ordering the cd at one time, but I have gone through many review books from different sources and it seems like the best review are from the top publihing company, and I believe its because their text books are referenced in the exam. so if I had to venture and guess I would say it is not worth it. It wont hurt to review their material and for that price it wont break the bank. But the reality is that the big publishing companies dominate this area.
 
Thank you for reply 🙂, the copyright will be the problem of the company publish the CD, for me; if the CD cover all other sources that will be great, but if it doesn't; I don't wanna wast my time for nothing...
Thank you again for your reply 😉

Anyone try it before and did the test?😕