nbde exam score 17th july

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mesh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
was wondering if anybody got there scores as i am waiting for mine :D :thumbup: plus i gave a wriiten exam so how long would it take for me to get my result

Members don't see this ad.

mesh said:
was wondering if anybody got there scores as i am waiting for mine :D :thumbup: plus i gave a wriiten exam so how long would it take for me to get my result

I also took the written exam on July 17th and honestly, I haven't even thought about how getting my score anytime soon. I heard it will be 6 weeks from the test date. End of August or beginning of September. It would be great to get them earlier though.

well, is there a difference between CBT and PBT??..I took the CBt..got my scores yesterday...
i guess u can even call and ask them if ur score sheet has been processed and have they posted it..
regards
all the best!!
richa

richa sharma said:
well, is there a difference between CBT and PBT??..I took the CBt..got my scores yesterday...
i guess u can even call and ask them if ur score sheet has been processed and have they posted it..
regards
all the best!!
richa

hi richa whts ur score

rocknsun

Members don't see this ad :)
richa sharma said:
got 96 overall avg.
Hi Richa,

Congrats on your good score. I have one question how did u feel when u completed the NBDE CBT on 19th july. Did u feel very easy ?

Thanks.

hi mesh , i also took the exam on 17 july2006 no news yet i am expecting the result in 2 weeks or so .. they normally send declare the result after 4-6 weeks after the exam and all the best do keep in touch.....

mesh said:

richa sharma said:
got 96 overall avg.
oh wow richa u got a 96 i am impressed thats awesum what did u get in each section????

anat :94
physio/biochem-97
micro/path-98
dental anatomy-94

i read only kaplan review book,dental decks, and had all of u[i mean SDN friends] to help me clear my doubts...old papers didnt help much, but yes did help in boosting my confidence...
lots of revision..and lady luck on my side i guess..haha

all the best to all!! :thumbup:

that's funny, I also got a 96....
99 DA
96 path
97 biochem
93 Gross Anatomy

Lots of looking back into my notes, not much kaplan at all but like i said i pretty much had to review all my class notes for each topic, took me 4 weeks, 12 hrs/day.....
if have any q's reply to me

richa sharma said:
physio/biochem-97
micro/path-98
dental anatomy-94

i read only kaplan review book,dental decks, and had all of u[i mean SDN friends] to help me clear my doubts...old papers didnt help much, but yes did help in boosting my confidence...

Hi Richa,

Congratulations on a great score. I was in the process of forming a study plan, and had many questions. How many times did you end up revising Kaplan, and how many times decks? Which year decks did you use? Also, are Kaplan review books the same as Kaplan notes?

Also, did you have any study partner, and how many months did your entire preparation last? Did you make any notes, and did you refer to any books or other reference material, or notes from your previous schooling?

Sorry for so many questions, but the answers will help me a ton.

Thank you.

Priya

Did old exams help at all, did you see any repeats. which old tests do you suggest doing if time is running out? thanks!

richa sharma said:
physio/biochem-97
micro/path-98
dental anatomy-94

this is something unbelievable and really wonderful scores....

i remember your endocrine gland question .......

any way : let me congratulate for part2 even ..i think you should get 90 and above in part2

good luck

bye

all these high scores are scaring me lol seriously as my anatomy and micro patho sections really well but DA and biochem physio were pretty hard and i have no idea whats gonna happen :/

richa sharma said:
got 96 overall avg.
Hey Congratulations on your score-you did very well!You worked hard too!
Spirochaete great job-good god a perfect score in dent anat!

Hi there what do you recommend that we should or should not do to get a high score.Did u go thru USMLE Frist Aid.

akg said:
this is something unbelievable and really wonderful scores....

i remember your endocrine gland question .......

any way : let me congratulate for part2 even ..i think you should get 90 and above in part2

good luck

bye
Thanks akg....did u take ur test?..
as for tht endocrine gland ques..man!!..i am already so embarassed..dont even want to think about tht... :laugh:
I told u i was stressed out..felt like my my brain could take no more..and just put all my queries here without giving a thought...am glad tht atleast part 1 is over... :)
thank you all for your wishes.
regards,richa

according to ada 2 weeks for the pbt scores and a week for the cbt scores to be despatched wonder how ppl got scores early!!!!!!!!!argh