I have a dilemma. I am currenting living abroad and will be in the US in late May. I have concluded that I won't be prepared to take the NBDE Part I in July. I was afraid that the December testing date would jeopardize getting the applications to schools by their deadline (their scores take 6-8 weeks to be reported). So my strategy was to take the exam at the ADA Office (the "in-office" testing option advertised in at the ADA website.) BUT... I found out today that ADA is no longer giving these tests (they haven't updated their website). This forces me to take the test in December. My question is this: is this too late for many of the schools that take foreign-trained dentists? I know that I can inquire into individual schools, but I'm hoping to get opinions from you guys on the best way to solve this problem. I really really really want to get into school in 2003, and can't afford to wait until 2004. Thank you! M.K.