Nbde material for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sri88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am selling my part 1 and part 2 dental decks, part 1 first aid and Kaplan textbooks as well. please message me if anyone is interested in buying!! Thanks and Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you still have the materials? what year are they?

Do you still have the materials? what year are they?
Tethys,
I have Part 1 and 2. Part 1- 2012-13, part 2-2014-15. Please let me know if you are interested. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I am interested. Could you mail me the details. How much are you selling all of it for. And where are you going to be sending it from. You could inbox me here or send me an email on [email protected]
Thanks

Tethys,
I have Part 1 and 2. Part 1- 2012-13, part 2-2014-15. Please let me know if you are interested. Good luck!
Hey I am interested. Could you inbox me further details or email me on [email protected]
How much are you selling them for? Where will you be shipping them from?

Hello! Selling nbde part 1 dental decks (2016) and others materials. If anyone wants it let me know.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! Selling nbde part 1 dental decks (2016) and others materials. If anyone wants it let me know.
hello , i am interested in your material . can u pls email me the details and price as well.

If anyone has the latest dental decks and can ship to NJ. Please PM me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk