nbde new pattern scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hazelnut123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,
Has any one got 90+ scores in the new nbde part 1 pattern?
last year, i came across some students who had 93, 92 etc scores even in the new pattern...has any one acquired such scores this year??please post your scores..so we all have a general idea about the average score and depending on that, the school closing percentage..for the new cycle of admissions.
thank you..

Members don't see this ad.

i think thers already a thread fr this in the NBDE FORUMS..still ill my score is 92.. i took it this jan.. hope this helps..

i got 91 in part 1 and i took my exam in feb

Members don't see this ad :)
wt is the new pattern can u guide me , bcoz I am planning to appear for NBDE part1 and know nothing about the new pattern js have the kaplan material with me..

i..yes..there is a thread like this..i suppose...
i missed reading it..
new pattern as clinical vignettes and the scorig pattern is more tough than te old pattern...read te ada website where they give a syllabus and a breakdown of all subjects distribution...
all the best..

Hi ,
Congrats on your score, can u tell me what books do u read and how many months u studied. Please give me some advice which worked for u to get these scores.

Thanks

i got 91 in part 1 and i took my exam in feb