NBDE online help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toothrite

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
For all those appearing for NBDE exams ,here comes the best help ever!!
With 100% pass rate and on students request ,I have started new refresher course packages...

Are you going to appear for exam in coming month and want to have a final check on your prep ?or starting from scratch and don't know from where to start {SEHAR REFRESHER COURSE PACKAGE) is just meant for you!
ONLY 30hrs/30 days classes FOR PART1 and 45 hrs /45days FOR PART 2 preparation .
Include must read areas,most frequently asked Qs,keyfacts and brief explanation of concept involved along with complimentary study material !!
Focuss your preparation now on what exactly being asked in exam,decrease your prep and research time ,keep yourself motivated and on track with regular vivas and doubt solving sessions ..
My classes are completely personalized with only one student per class ,and fully customized and flexible too as per your preparatory needs.
Don't wait and Sign up now!!
Classes are just pay per class with no obligation to buy full package .
For further details on updated prices and various other packages offered,please go through my website ,
Please email at following address if Intersted in free trial class

Happy to help
toothrite
www.dentabest.com
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.