NBDE Part 2 in June??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey hi diya2010 even i'm giving in july lets start a group discussion and motivate each other ...n we have only few months to hit our target

hey.. dont u think giving in july will be a bit late for us? I mean for colleges who applying and considering this cyle.. they might start in early august.. and we wont have still our part 2 results?

trust yourself..You are already dentist...so you know certain things very well..so calm down...
completely agree mate.. thanks for boosting me up..:xf::thumbdown:thumbdown:)

Members don't see this ad.

hi
I am also planning to take exam by the end of june 2011. This is my 2nd attempt. First time I got 74. 2nd day questions was very difficult. It was very confusing too. Do u guys know any study materials specially for day 2?

hi
I am also planning to take exam by the end of june 2011. This is my 2nd attempt. First time I got 74. 2nd day questions was very difficult. It was very confusing too. Do u guys know any study materials specially for day 2?

I am really sorry to hear that..well it says "if you have never failed,you have never lived.."so all the best to you..you will definitely conquer part 2 this time..well this is my first attempt so i dont know what kind of Q they are going to ask & which study material to read for that..but as i say this to everyone...Trust yourself..You are already dentist..So just give your best..

Members don't see this ad :)
alright guys.. i am done with oral patho from decks.. now moving to patient management...

I need some advise.. do u guys think we should read all the subjects from decks and mosby? I mean thinking about the number of subjects and planning to give in june.. will we be able to do all the things from two sources? + papers ?

I am now plannning to do pt. mgmnt. from mosby..

keep it updated...

Done only with Endo and operative so far..!!!
I don't know why I am so slow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

dont worry.. my speed is same like u.. what all books u studied endo from?

Count me in guys!!

i bought decks2011 2012 few months back...they are all mixed up now...can anyone tell me how many are there of each subject .so that i can compare and check if i lost any... thanks...plan to appear in july ..just started off with oral Path!! good luck everyone!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Count me in guys!!

i bought decks2011 2012 few months back...they are all mixed up now...can anyone tell me how many are there of each subject .so that i can compare and check if i lost any... thanks...plan to appear in july ..just started off with oral Path!! good luck everyone!!:thumbup::thumbup:

hi there,

i have also started preparing and have completed with endo and OS now planning to start with pedo..... can u tell me whether decks 2012 are better then the old ones..???? waiting for ur reply

hi there,

i have also started preparing and have completed with endo and OS now planning to start with pedo..... can u tell me whether decks 2012 are better then the old ones..???? waiting for ur reply

i didn't go thru old ones neither do i have those ..so no clue!! m sorry couldn't help you out..neways good luck!!

Mosby's, kaplan lecture notes, first aid and dental decks so far. What about you ?

whattttt?? u did endo and conservative in each of these books???? wow..

i just do it from decks or mosby .. either one.. later i will see where i am lacking and study for more.!

Count me in guys!!

here is the no. of decks for each subject:
o.s.170
radio 73
ped 94
oper 124
path 183
perio 160
pt man 99
ortho 63
endo 70
pharm 235
prostho 171

good luck every1 with the prep. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
hello everyone!
i also want to join and start preparing for part 2 with u all!
hope to receive all good advises and motivation from each of u so that i can write the exam in june-july!

thinking of starting with endo first!!who is doing the same here?

Yeah I read theory from these three sources because I feel I should know more before attempting questions in decks.
Keep studying and keep motivating..
All The Best !!! :thumbup:
whattttt?? u did endo and conservative in each of these books???? wow..

i just do it from decks or mosby .. either one.. later i will see where i am lacking and study for more.!

has anyone begun the asda papers yet? just did the 91' a few mins ago and got 54/80 on the first part and 55/100 on the case-based, which isnt very good :(. Should i review the entire material again b4 continuing with the exams? planned to just do examns n kaplan qbank on may since my exam is the 2nd n 3rd of June. What would u advice?

here is the no. of decks for each subject:
o.s.170
radio 73
ped 94
oper 124
path 183
perio 160
pt man 99
ortho 63
endo 70
pharm 235
prostho 171

good luck every1 with the prep. :thumbup:

Thank you!!!:)

Hi, friends!
I'm also preparing for part 2 on June 6.
Nice to find this thread.
I graduated from Korean dental school 17 years ago, and it's somewhat hard for me to study these stuff. My brain doesn't seem to function like it used to be. :laugh: I hope you guys would be a great motivation.

me too appearing in June. Keep this thread alive guys!
I can maximum finish 30 decks in a day. how about u guys? Am I too slow?

me too appearing in June. Keep this thread alive guys!
I can maximum finish 30 decks in a day. how about u guys? Am I too slow?
Hi, Hydds.
I think it depends on your style and time available in a day.
My stratergy is fast review and repeating the subject over and over again. In my case, I have to work in my clinic in Korea 9 a.m to 6 p.m. Although it is tough, I try to go over more than 50 decks in a day.
Especially when there aren't enough time, fast review and repeating seems to fit for me. This is just my style.:laugh:

Hi, Hydds.
I think it depends on your style and time available in a day.
My stratergy is fast review and repeating the subject over and over again. In my case, I have to work in my clinic in Korea 9 a.m to 6 p.m. Although it is tough, I try to go over more than 50 decks in a day.
Especially when there aren't enough time, fast review and repeating seems to fit for me. This is just my style.:laugh:
Yes, I was trying to do 50 decks but I think I am really weak in Prostho n it takes lot of time. Any tips on studying prostho??
n Hats off to u 50 decks even after the clinic ..:thumbup:

hi everyone..

im in tooo for the part 2...IA planning to take it in the first week of june
done with oral path,radio,pedo,operative,right nw doing ortho
im studying from mosby and decks...once i complete will do q papers..

hi everyone..

im in tooo for the part 2...IA planning to take it in the first week of june
done with oral path,radio,pedo,operative,right nw doing ortho
im studying from mosby and decks...once i complete will do q papers..
thts great.. u finished all these subjects from both decks and mosby?

how many hours u usually study everyday? and since when u started studying??

best of luck:thumbup:

@ dontist
yes i finished these from both mosby and decks...i study 4-5 hrs...a lil more on weekends...
how is ur studies coming along,share ur strategy...between did u get back the bench fees frm UAB...?

@ dontist
yes i finished these from both mosby and decks...i study 4-5 hrs...a lil more on weekends...
how is ur studies coming along,share ur strategy...between did u get back the bench fees frm UAB...?

well i am studying 2 3 hours right now... i also wanted to finish each subject from both sources but right now i am giving priority to decks....

i will definitely do from mosby too... but gotta study for more hours sticking my ass lol...

Hi, I'm taking nbde part 2 in one week, can anybody give tips? I'm sooo nervous. I've studied from mosbys, asda and some random questions.