NBDE part-2 materials needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DENT2

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has following materials, please PM me with the information on the price and payment methods. I want them urgently.
Dental decks-08 version (hard copy)
Mosby's review for NBDE part-2 (hard copy)
ASDA part-2 reprints.

Thank you,
Dent2.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

I have the Mosby NBDE part 2 review. It is totally new, never opened. I can sell it for 15$ below the regular price.

I also have the ASDA part 2 question papers- all of them available till now. If u want the packets from J-M, I can give them for 100$. If you want all of them (A-M) I can give them for 150$.

Let me know if u r interested.
Thanks
Simran

Last edited:
i have a brand new decks part 2 just bought in dec 2010 and gave my exam on jan 15th an cleared the exams. all i read were only these as the new version are 40% more in matter than the previous ones . also if u wanted to knw there are 41 new implants cards, public health 20 cards in every subject there are at least 10-15 new cards with loads of information. also there is much more matter in each card than the previous one
note: there is about 65-70% of mosby's covered in decks plus other information
the cards are brand new and unmarked completely as i marked with pencil and erased them.
also included are a photo booklet which was useful to some extent and a case history booklet which according to me was completely useless. anyways guys pm me if u wanna negotiate the price.
btw- if its not understood its 2011-12 edition consisting of 1444 cards.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,
I am interested in buying the nbde part II decks from you.
Kindly let me know the price.
Thanks

brand new? i will take them. how much?

hey Doc,
I am really keen on getting the decks from you. Please let me know if you are still interested in selling them, if yes then please quote your price. Reply to [email protected]

hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

Hey everyone
I am looking for latest Nbde 2 materials including decks asda papers first aid mosby etc . Please reply if anyone is putting them on sale