NBDE part-2 materials needed!

Started by DENT2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DENT2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who has following materials, please PM me with the information on the price and payment methods. I want them urgently.
Dental decks-08 version (hard copy)
Mosby's review for NBDE part-2 (hard copy)
ASDA part-2 reprints.

Thank you,
Dent2.
 
Hi

I have the Mosby NBDE part 2 review. It is totally new, never opened. I can sell it for 15$ below the regular price.

I also have the ASDA part 2 question papers- all of them available till now. If u want the packets from J-M, I can give them for 100$. If you want all of them (A-M) I can give them for 150$.

Let me know if u r interested.
Thanks
Simran
 
Last edited:
i have a brand new decks part 2 just bought in dec 2010 and gave my exam on jan 15th an cleared the exams. all i read were only these as the new version are 40% more in matter than the previous ones . also if u wanted to knw there are 41 new implants cards, public health 20 cards in every subject there are at least 10-15 new cards with loads of information. also there is much more matter in each card than the previous one
note: there is about 65-70% of mosby's covered in decks plus other information
the cards are brand new and unmarked completely as i marked with pencil and erased them.
also included are a photo booklet which was useful to some extent and a case history booklet which according to me was completely useless. anyways guys pm me if u wanna negotiate the price.
btw- if its not understood its 2011-12 edition consisting of 1444 cards.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I am interested in buying the nbde part II decks from you.
Kindly let me know the price.
Thanks
 
hey Doc,
I am really keen on getting the decks from you. Please let me know if you are still interested in selling them, if yes then please quote your price. Reply to [email protected]

hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
 
Hey everyone
I am looking for latest Nbde 2 materials including decks asda papers first aid mosby etc . Please reply if anyone is putting them on sale